Sunday, October 10, 2010

PLN Progress Report

The PLN concept is a new thing to me. I have to admit though I feel like a slow learner on this one. I love the idea of my personalized, organized learning network, but it is going to take me a little while to get it all together.  I have made progress though.  Up until recently I had no desire to be on Twitter, but because of the PLN, I have activated my twitter account and am following some of the people that we have encountered through class.  I think Steven Anderson has some useful stuff, and I was interested in the TEDtalks after our exposure to Sir Ken Robinson.  I am also keeping up with the blogs of my C4T teachers, as they have been ones pertaining a lot to education reform, which we should al be interested in.   I feel like I have the tools I need to really develop a wonderful online resource community which will be priceless when I get back into teaching.  Luckily through this class, I am  constantly being introduced to interesting educators  that I will be sure and keep up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment